Norah's Story

Friday, March 7, 2014

My baby is FOUR


I can't believe it....Elliott is FOUR!  Time just marches on....  This little man is amazing!  We just love him to pieces.  He is sweet, snuggly, and loving.  He is a little fighter with mad sword fighting skills.  He loves his sissy's (both Maggie and Norah).  He loves to build things and then promptly knock them down.  But most of all, he LOVES to snuggle with his blankie and suck his thumb.  I will be the first to admit that I want to keep him a baby a little longer, but he is growing so fast that I can't quite do that!  Here are the answers to these questions last year when he turned three.

What is your favorite color?
green

What is your favorite book?
"Where's My Tushy?"

What is your favorite t.v. show?
Bey Blades

Who is your best friend?
Wes

What is your favorite food?
cinnamon rolls and eggs

What is your favorite drink?
orange juice and water

What are special things you like to do with Daddy?
play with swords

What are special things you like to do with Mommy?
Hug her and kiss her and snuggle her

What is your favorite song?
"Let It Go"

What do you want to be when you grow up?
a policeman

What is your favorite toy?
bey blades

What is Mommy's job?
to protect me

What is Daddy's job?
to work (also to yell at me when I get in trouble)

What is your favorite thing about your birthday?
opening presents










No comments: